Avast Driver Updater scans hardware devices that need drivers to work properly on your operating system. Such devices can include printers, scanners, digital cameras, network and video adapters, as well as sounds and graphics cards. You can get entire details on Avast Driver Updater here in the below sections of this www.filehippoo.org webpage. Users can bookmark our offcial website FileHippoo for more interesting updates on Avast Driver Updater.
We usually don’t bother updating drivers until it’s absolutely necessary, mainly because it’s a time-consuming process. If you want to keep your drivers up to date, but you don’t have the patience to search for the latest versions on various websites, you can let Avast Driver Updater do it for you. Avast Driver Updater is capable of scanning your hardware in just a few seconds, after you can download and install them right away, with a single click.
Avast Driver Updater – Installation, Activation & Others – Guidelines
Avast Driver Updater is free to try, with some limitations. Its setup package is small and it only takes a few seconds to install its components. The software doesn’t have any special requirements and it doesn’t use a significant amount of memory or processing power. Updating drivers is a multi-step process, but it shouldn’t take more than a minute to complete and it doesn’t involve any complicated configurations.
Besides updating your drivers, the Avast Driver Updater software can also back them up. This is particularly useful if you intend to reinstall the operating system or if you install a faulty driver. It takes a single click to back up all your drivers to a default or user-defined location. Whenever the situation calls for it, you can just go to the Restore section, select one or more drivers and click a button to restore them immediately.
How to Install Avast Driver Updater
- Download the installer and save it in a familiar location on your PC (such as your Windows desktop).
- Right-click the downloaded setup file and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
- When prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes.
- Review the terms and conditions in the Avast Driver Updater setup dialog, then click I agree.
- Click Finish.
How to Activate Avast Driver Updater
If you purchased a registration key and installed Avast Driver Updater, follow these steps to activate your product:
- Open your Avast Driver Updater order confirmation email.
- Scroll down to the activation section of the email and copy your Avast Driver Updater activation code.
- Double-click the Avast Driver Updater icon on your desktop to open the interface.
- In the bottom right-hand corner of the interface, click Register Now.
- Type or paste the registration key into the text box, then click Activate Now.
Process to Scan For and Update Drivers
Avast Driver Updater scans for outdated drivers to prevent security vulnerabilities on your PC. To scan for and update drivers, follow these steps:
- Double-click the Avast Driver Updater icon on your desktop to open the program.
- Click Start Scan to run Avast Driver Updater Scanner.
- After the scan completes, select one of the following options to download and install updates:
• Click Download next to the outdated software or hardware, then manually install each driver.
• Click Update Selected Drivers to download and install the drivers automatically for all elements ticked on the list.
If prompted, restart your PC.
- Click Yes to confirm the installation.
- Review the update process and click OK.
- When the driver setup wizard opens, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the update process.
Pros & Cons of Avast Driver Updater
You can update all your drivers with a single click. It is also possible to schedule automatic updates. Also, the Avast Driver Updater software can also back up and restore your drivers.
You can’t actually update drivers with the trial version, which makes a pertinent evaluation impossible.
For More Info on Avast Driver Updater Click Here.