Download Torrentz2: Torrentz.eu, one of the Internet’s largest torrent meta-search engine shut down its operation on August 5, 2016, without stating any reason but the good news is that its mirror or clone, in other words, has surfaced online with a Torrentz2.EU domain carrying on with the legacy of the original platform. Have a look at the below FileHippo article to get a clear understanding of Download Torrentz2.
Users can also bookmark our webpage www.filehippoo.org for further interesting updates on Download Torrentz2. The Download Torrentz2 domain seems to offer the same services as the Torrentz.EU yet it is unclear if the party behind the current clone has access to the original database and or the original database is being used on the new one. Users visiting the clone can see a message clearly stating Torrentz2.eu is a clone of Torrentz.
Download Torrentz2 is the latest clone for torrentz.eu is already up and seems like a legit replacement for the popular torrent site. Download Torrentz2 is a popular torrent aggregation website that shut shop very recently. It is unclear how Download Torrentz2 has come up and from where the service is originating but it looks like a perfect rip off of Torrentz with similar UI and similar design.
Download Torrentz2 calls itself a clone of Torrentz and hence a free, fast and powerful meta-search engine. The website like Torrentz aggregates results from dozens of search engines. The Download Torrentz2 claims to be indexing 59,642,496 torrents from 124,175,891 pages.
How to Download Torrentz2
By hearing the word Torrent you would probably think of piracy, but technology can be used perfectly legally to share an open source, public domain and copyright free movies, software, books, music, podcasts and much more.
- Open your preferred web browser. It is better that you use a supported web browser like Edge, Chrome, or Firefox, since Internet Explorer may be too vulnerable for most torrent websites.
- Search for a torrent website. Torrent websites are typically hit-or-miss due to legal reasons, so you need to browse to find a currently operational site rather than relying on any specific torrent website.
- Type your movie’s name into the search bar, then press Enter – Searching for your term will pull up a list of matching results.
- Locate a healthy torrent. When downloading a torrent, there are a few things to look for:
- Seeders: The number in the “SEED” column on the right side of the page should ideally be higher (or roughly equal to) the number in the “LEECH” column.
- File details: Make sure the file name, category, and any other information in the title matches exactly what you’re looking for.
- Quality (video only): Look for at least “720p” in the title (“1080p” is ideal) or higher as those files will in the range of DVD quality or greater. Anything lower will have poor quality.
- Click a torrent to review its feedback. There are a couple of other things you will look for here:
- Comments: Specifically, look for comments on whether or not the torrent is safe, as well as quality comments.
- Rating: Make sure the torrent has a low number of negative reviews and a high number of positive ones.
- Download the torrent. Do so by clicking your site’s “Download” button, which will usually say Download Torrent or something similar.
- Double-click the torrent file to open it in µTorrent or drag the torrent file directly onto µTorrent. Dropping the file here will prompt the movie file itself to begin downloading to your computer.
- Wait for your file to download. Once the file finishes downloading, you’ll see “Seeding” appear to the right of the torrent’s name. This indicates that you are sharing the data for your movie file to other people who are also trying to download the same movie.
For More Info on Download Torrentz2 Click Here.