Filehippo App Manager: Not only for security reasons, but also for best working practice it is essential to keep your software bang up to date. The FileHippo App Manager will scan your computer for installed software. Check the various versions through the below sections of this www.filehippoo.org webpage. Users can also bookmark our official page at FileHippo for more intersting updates on FileHippo App Manager.
The FileHippo App Manager works on any Windows PC running Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 or 2000. It requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 client profile is installed, which you may download directly, or the installer will prompt and download it automatically. Keep checking our official page at www.filehippoo.org which is updated on a regular basis for information on FileHippo, FileHippo Malwarebytes.
Filehippo App Manager – Download Latest Version
FileHippo App Manager (previously known as Update Checker) is a free software updater that scans your computer for outdated software against its own collection of freeware at FileHippo.com. FileHippo App Manager lets you download the most updated version directly to your computer from within the program.
FileHippo App Manager program is really handy because it supports in-house updates, meaning that you don’t need to leave the FileHippo program and download updates manually. Just use the Download & Run button inside of FileHippo App Manager to instantly download the updated software and start installing it.
Usage of FileHippo App Manager
- Can be used in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows 2000.
- FileHippo App Manager shows the currently installed version number of a found program and explains how long ago that version was released, and the most up to date version number is shown, too.
- The list of installed programs that FileHippo App Manager can update, can be sorted in a way to show you your oldest programs that need updates.
- You can toggle options on the results page to show all the programs FileHippo App Manager detected on your computer (not just the outdated ones) as well as the install path and any beta versions that are available.
- All updates or just the current release can be hidden for any program so you will no longer see it on the results page (this can be undone later if you want to see updates again).
- Custom folders can be added to the scan settings of FileHippo App Manager so it will check elsewhere for outdated software instead of just the default program installation folders.
FileHippo App Manager Pros & Cons
FileHippo App Manager is a simple program but still manages to pack some really important features found in similar software updates.
- Simple to use.
- Can check for updates on a schedule.
- Installs quickly.
- Very small download size.
- Downloads updates for you.
- Lightweight program.
- Supports lots of programs.
- Lets you update your programs to beta versions.
- Supports fast downloads.
- Not every program on FileHippo’s website can be updated with this app manager.
- Doesn’t support true batch downloads.
Reviews on FileHippo App Manager
FileHippo Ap Manager is really easy to use without any extra, unnecessary settings, and it finds and updates outdated programs for just about all of the programs installed in your system. The schedule you can set up is really handy so that you can install FileHippo App Manager and then forget about it until one of your applications needs an update. Then, just update it from right there in the app manager and then be on your way – it’s very, very handy.
It’s important to remember that without a software updater, you’d have to either update a program by visiting the developer’s website or by checking for updates within your applications themselves. With an updater like FileHippo App Manager, you can install updates for lots of your programs at once without ever leaving the program, which is really nice.
For more info on FileHippo App Manager visit our official page here.